Home Style Chicken Dinner
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 6 Servings
- A flavorful chicken dish with potatoes and carrots.
- 1 package baby carrots
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 lb small red potatoes
- 2 1/2 lb bone-in chicken parts
- 1 package Savory Herb Chicken Mix
- Arrange vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place chicken pieces on top of vegetables.
- Combine herb chicken mix with water and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or high 4 to 5 hours until meat and vegetables are tender.