Skip to content
Slow Cooked Pepper Steak
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 6 Servings
- A pepper steak recipe that will have everyone asking for the recipe.
- 1 package Hearty Beef Stew Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 2 lb sirloin, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Combine beef stew mix with water and stir to combine.
- Place onions in bottom of slow cooker. Add meat strips and pour over seasoning water.
- Add soy sauce.
- Cook for half the time, on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Add peppers and continue to cook for remaining time, 4 hours on low or 2 hours on high. Serve over rice or noodles. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.