Skip to content
Cheesy Vegetable & Polenta Bake Recipe
Cook Time: 7 Hours
Yield: 8 Servings
- Polenta, beans, onion and zucchini make up this meal.
- 2 logs ready-to-heat polenta, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 15-oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 package Savory Pot Roast Mix
- Arrange one of the polenta slices in bottom of slow cooker.
- Layer half of the zucchini, onion, tomato and beans.
- Sprinkle half of the pot roast mix over vegetables. Then sprinkle with one-third of the cheese.
- Repeat layer using one-third of polenta followed by remaining zucchini, onion, tomato, beans and pot roast mix.
- Sprinkle with one-third of cheese and top with remaining polenta.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or high 3 to 4 hours.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over polenta.
- Keep covered until cheese melts.