Hearty Beef Stew
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 4 Servings
- A delicious beef stew packed with your favorite vegetables.
- 1 package Hearty Beef Stew Mix
- 2 lb beef for stewing, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 cup fresh vegetables (carrots, onions, celery, potatoes), chopped
- 1 1/3 cup water
- Place meat and vegetables in slow cooker. Add cubed beef.
- Combine entire seasoning packet with 1 1/3 cup water until blended.
- Pour over beef and vegetables. Stir well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours. Serve in bowls.