Skip to content
Corned Beef, Red Potatoes and Cabbage with Horseradish Cream
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 6 Servings
- Corned beef, red potatoes and cabbage like you've never had it before.
- 4-5 lb corned beef (prepackaged)
- 2 cup water
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package Savory Pot Roast Mix
- Combine pot roast mix with water and mix well.
- Rinse corned beef and place in bottom of slow cooker, making sure to add pickling spices that come with corned beef.
- Add seasoned water and cover with potatoes.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Add cabbage wedges and cook on low for another 4 hours or high for another 2 hours.
- To make horseradish cream, combine horseradish, lemon juice and sour cream in a small bowl and serve with corned beef.