Skip to content
BBQ Apple Pork Chops
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 4 Servings
- BBQ pork chops like you've never had before.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 apples, cored and cut into wedges
- 4 thick-cut pork chops
- 1 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup Regina® White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Emeril’s® New York Deli Style Mustard
- 1 package BBQ Pulled Pork Mix
- Place onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add apple wedges and pork chops.
- In measuring cup, combine apple juice, vinegar, mustard and pulled pork mix.
- Pour over meat and apples.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Remove excess fat from sauce by pouring into fat separator or skimming from surface using large spoon.