Skip to content
BBQ Pulled Pork
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 4 Servings
- Enjoy this meal at a BBQ, picnic or any gathering!
- 1 package BBQ Pulled Pork Mix
- 3 lb boneless pork shoulder, picnic or Boston butt, well trimmed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine entire seasoning packet with water, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar until blended. Pour over pork.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker.
- Shred pork, using two forks.
- Return meat to slow cooker.
- Mix with sauce and heat before serving.
- Serve in bowls.