Cook Time: 7 Hours
Yield: 6 Servings
- A delicious sloppy joe adults and kids will love.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground meat
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp B&G® Sweet Relish
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can Ortega® Diced Jalapenos, drained
- 1 package BBQ Pulled Pork Mix
- In skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add garlic powder and onions.
- Cook until onions are slightly wilted, about 3 minutes. Add ground beef and brown.
- Drain fat and add ground beef to slow cooker.
- Combine pulled pork mix with water and pour over ground beef.
- Add brown sugar, pickle relish and tomato paste and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Before serving stir in diced jalapenos and serve on toasted hamburger buns.