Skip to content
Savory Pulled Chicken Recipe
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 6 Servings
- Best if served on buns.
- 2 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 package Savory Herb Chicken Mix
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine herb chicken mix with remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or high 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker.
- Serve on buns or in tortillas with shredded cabbage, if desired.