Skip to content
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 6 Servings
- A hearty and scrumptious goulash dish that will make your mouth water.
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 lb chuck roast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cup water
- 3 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 6-oz. can tomato paste
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 lb small potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 package Savory Pot Roast Mix
- Place onions and meat in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine pot roast mix with water and pour over meat and onions.
- Add sweet paprika, tomato paste and caraway seeds.
- Stir to combine.
- Add potatoes on top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve over noodles and garnish with chopped parsley.