Skip to content
Savory Pot Roast Recipe
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 4 Servings
- Make a pot roast the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 package Savory Pot Roast Mix
- 2 1/2-3 lb chuck, rump or round roast, boneless
- 5 cup fresh vegetables (carrots, onions, celery, potatoes), chopped
- 1 cup water
- Place meat and vegetables in slow cooker.
- Combine entire seasoning packet with 1 cup water until blended.
- Pour over roast and vegetables.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours. Serve in bowls.