Skip to content
Savory Herb Chicken Recipe
Cook Time: 8 Hours
Yield: 6 Servings
- Chicken dinner with carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- 2 lb small red potatoes
- 1 16-oz. package baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 1/2 lb bone-in chicken parts
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, quartered
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes, drained
- 1 package Savory Herb Chicken Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Arrange vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place chicken pieces on top of vegetables.
- Combine herb chicken mix with water and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or high 4 to 5 hours until meat and vegetables are tender.